Setting up with WebLogic Server on MacOs & spring-boot integration for posting messages to JMS queue/topic - reading messages from JMS queue/topic.
Make sure you have java8 installed and java home path well set i.e
Steps to install WebLogic Server
1. Download using the recommended version link provided — Click Here
2. Unzip it, go inside and execute following commands. I have this copied to /oracle:
$ java -jar fmw_188.8.131.52.0_wls_quick.jar
* Wait for some time until copying done to 100% complete.
* Now check if you got this folder wls12213
* Go to /wls12213/oracle_common/common/bin/ and execute
The struggle is real. It has always been hard for beginners to find useful and completely informative resources on Blockchain. Even when I started reading and learning about Blockchain, the struggle was to search and hit quick informative links to learn and get hands-on with Blockchain platforms. Now that Blockchain technology is really gaining traction in the market, It is quite common situation that someone asks ‘I’m starting with blockchain, can you suggest me some resources?’ …
This is a learning by doing approach for the beginners who has a basic understanding of Ethereum Blockchain and it’s working fundamentals.
Following are the step by step procedures for Ethereum based Blockchain implementation of ‘Hello World’ dApp(Decentralized Application) with Solidity, Truffle and Web3 tech stack.
You need to have certain tools and packages installed on your local machine:-
$ npm install -g truffle